Sample letter to Congress or legislators regarding the CDC Guidelines and the conflicts of interest of the co-author, Roger Chou
- This is the committee to write to regarding the CDC Guidelines: House Committee on Energy and Commerce Oversight and Investigations
- Please include this article about Roger Chou and the conflicts of interest
- Click here to find out who your local representative is.
- Research your state to see what the current prescribing laws are because you will need to create legislation based on what already exists.
- Ask if they will sponsor a bill to protect chronic pain patients and doctors
- Show them the legislation in:
NH CPP advocate, Bill Murphy, walks you through the steps to get legislation in your state:
Here are links to important helpful studies, articles, podcasts, interviews to help you when talking to legislators, media, doctors, etc. These are about the false narrative, the litigation narrative, PDMP, NarxCare, CDC Guidelines, PROP, Conflicts Of Interest, etc.
We will add new links as they come out.
Pain Med Prescriptions Did Not Cause The Opioid Epidemic, Courts Rule - Las Vegas news, George Knapp interviews Dr. Dan Laird
Against The Pain: The Opioid Crisis and Medication Access - NPR, radio show
Dosing Discrimination: Regulating PDMP Risk Scores - Law Journal
CDC's Crackdown on Opioid Pain Medications is Abysmal Failure - Didn't Fix the Crisis and Americans are Suffering with Severe Pain - Gateway Pundit from Fox News story