Do you hear the same myths or false narratives repeated over and over again? Do you ever wish you had all the information in one place so you can counteract these lies? In this section we list common lies/false narratives of anti-opioid zealots/those profiting off of the opioid elimination industry, and we give you all the tools you need to prove them wrong.
Debunking Lies Table of Contents:
- "There is a difference between cancer and non-cancer pain"
- "Studies show that opioids don't work for chronic non-cancer pain"
- "80% of heroin users started with an opioid prescription from their provider"
- "The CDC didn't know their prescribing guidelines would cause harm"
- "Opioid induced hyperalgesia (OIH) is a proven common condition where opioids make pain worse"
- "Milligrams of Morphine Equivalent (MME) and MME limits are a scientific concept"
- "The USA is 5% of the world's population but consumes 80% of the world's opioids"
- "New study shows opioids don't work for low back pain and should never be given."