Here is part 1, in case you missed it.
In this podcast, we discuss Tylenol for post-op pain. Is it actually as good as opioids? We interview a pain patient who was offered Tylenol only for breast cancer surgery.
We also discuss suicide due to pain.
Links discussed in this episode
- Debate with Dr. Singer and Dr. Fugh-Berman
- Article about this debate by Josh Bloom - A Surgeon And A Non-Practicing Anti-Opioid Zealot Walk Into A Bar: The Singer Fugh-Berman Debate
- You Take The Lavender, I'll Take The Morphine. More Anti-Opioid Nonsense.
- Dr. Kertesz's video with Dr. Fugh-Berman
In this podcast, Dr. Josh Bloom suggested patients send two articles to legislators about Tylenol instead of opioids.
- Op-ed article in USA Today by Dr. Singer and Dr. Bloom - Bureaucrats are telling your doctor how to treat pain. And patients suffer needlessly.
- Article by Dr. Josh Bloom - Tylenol Isn't So Safe, But At Least It Works, Right?
Other article by Dr. Josh Bloom about Tylenol
- Is Tylenol 'By Far The Most Dangerous Drug Ever Made?
- IV Tylenol As Good As Moose Urine For Post-Op Pain Control
- Oral And IV Tylenol Work *Equally* Well For Hip Replacement Pain - But Do They Work At All?
- Tylenol After Surgery? Why The Feds Make Patients Suffer Needless Pain (USA Today)
- Oral Vs. IV Tylenol In The Elderly: The 'Let's Kick Granny Down The Stairs' Study
- IV Tylenol Bombs For Post-Op Pain Control, In Randomized Controlled Trial
- Dr. Aric Huasknecht Responds to SG Jerome Adams' Tylenol Recommendation
Suicide hotline: 988 or 911
Disclaimer: The information that has been provided to you in this podcast is not to be considered legal or medical advice.